Benefits of Screening:
Smart Scan specializes in computed tomography (CT) full body screening exams for the early detection of cancer and heart disease.
Since our inception in 2017 we have provided several thousand cancer and heart disease screening exams here in the Tampa Bay area. Knowledge is power, our screening CT exams will identify your heart attack risk and detect cancer early before it’s had a chance to grow and spread. Armed with this knowledge you and your physician can take action as needed to protect yourself and your family’s wellbeing.
Call Today Call Now… Interest free financing is available!
What is a CT Scan:
CT scans (computed tomography scans) produce detailed, cross-sectional images of the inside of the body. They are quick, noninvasive and painless.
During a CT scan, an X-ray beam is directed at the patient and rotated around the body. A computer then generates “slice”-shaped images that depict organs, bones, soft tissues and other internal structures.
Images produced by the CT scan are more detailed than images produced by traditional X-rays. As a result, they are widely used for several purposes, including:
- Identifying tumors or early-stage lesions that could potentially be cancerous
- Determining the size and stage of a cancerous tumor
- Identifying calcification of the coronary arteries which is associated with heart disease
While CT scans play a crucial role in the cancer screening process, they can identify unusual growths within the body; they cannot determine if that growth is cancerous. If a client’s CT scan results indicate anything unusual, additional testing can then be preformed. In the case of heart disease, calcification of the coronary arteries is an accepted indication of heart disease.
Cancer Screening Full Body CT Exam, $499:
This Service Identifies:
- Chest Scan:
- Lung Cancer
- Pericardium Assessment
- Heart Size Assessment
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Esophagus Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Thoracic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Spine
- Abdomen & Pelvis Scan:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Stomach Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Gall Bladder
- Large and Small Intestines
- Uterus & Ovaries
- Visceral Obesity
- Adrenal Glands
- Lymph Nodes
- Lumbar Spine
Heart Disease Screening CT Exam $199:
This Service Identifies:
- Coronary Artery Disease Agatston Coronary Calcium Score
- We Only Use 64 Slice or Greater, Low Dose, High Speed, Gated Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- Noninvasive…Chest, Abdomen & Pelvis Cancer Screening CT Scan
- Noninvasive…Gated CT Heart Disease Screening CT Scan
- Comparative Studies (for cancer screening follow-ups)
- Board Certified Physician’s Review of Your Medical History & the Prescription/Order for the CT Scan
- Punctual 15 Minute Office Visit
- Easy to Read Coronary Calcium Score and Radiologist Reports
- Copies of Your Reports are Sent to Your Personal Physician
Complete the Form Below to Learn More & Schedule